Thursday, July 21, 2011

Esthers Digital Art Pictures

Today Esther drew a beautiful picture of hearts while I was cooking dinner. As I saw it I was amazed at the wording and design from a 5 year old. She was happy for me to put the picutres on my blog to share with everyone. Enjoy - these are beautiful - may they inspire you to experiment with your creative God given talents and abilities! ( Click on picture to read words on hearts and flower)


'Your Love Is Everything' by Esther Lampan (5y 9 m)


'The Butterfly Flower' by Esther Lampan (5y 9m)




 'A Butterfly Sipping A Sunflower'  - by Esther (5 y 9 m)


 

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! Certainly brightened my day. I saw the top picture before I read the words above it. What I saw at first wasn't the hearts, but a map of the world, with the words, "Your love is everything". Perhaps the Holy Spirit, through Esther, intended both. "From the mouths of babes ...."!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erik I Love It ... LET THE HOLY SPIRIT
    COME DOWN ON YOU! HAHA!



    Love Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the butterfly is pretty cool. I also thought the top picture was the map of the world haha! great work Esther, I would like one to put on my bedroom wall :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Guess What Dan ... ERIK THOUGHT THE TOP PICTURE WAS MAP OF THE WORLD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
    And Uh Thank you For What You Wrote - It Is
    Lovely! I Am Happy!

    Love Esther Carly Mummy Daddy And Sparkle And Braden.
    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esther - i LOVE LOVE LOVE your rainbows!! thank you for putting a smile on my face lots of love from funkyrainbow in Wales xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esther, your pictures are beautiful. The colours are so happy and I loved the rainbow one so much I've put it as my desk top background. It will remind me of you and all your family and Jesus everytime I turn on my pc. Love you, Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete