Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Big Baby

My Big Baby on Christmas Day


I missed my eldest daughter so much on Christmas day and wanted to add this snap she sent me! The problem being it came horizotal from her iphone and I have tired everything since (in a variety of programs) to turn it right side up but it wont, so I'm posting it like this now! Maybe it should stay like that....horizontal... After all she is in a babies 'all-in one bodysuit' as we call them in the UK or onesie in the USA.

In her message she called the above a 'onesie' ---- so looks like they have some Americanisms going on with the Adult selection of clothing in the UK.

So why am I adding this at 4.30 am on New Years Day? because someone rang our house at 3.03 am and left a message which I couldnt understand, so now I am in the 'wide awake club' after making a silly decision to check my mail for 'a minute'  Im just grateful my babes are in dreamland though..... all I can say is they had better not ring back tonight!

Sov Gott X

No comments:

Post a Comment