Monday, May 16, 2011

Azz and Dan Got Married!!!

Today my daughter sent me a picture of her and the love of her life - taken at her friends wedding on Saturday 14th May. This wedding marked a special milestone for her and her circle of friends that she has kept since grade 7 in highschool. Why? you may ask. Azzi's wedding was the first of all the girls.

They are all now 22 years old, it seems so young to be getting married - I suppose it also seems so amazing to think in such a short time, my little girl has grown up into such a beautiful young lady. In just a few days she will finish her Law finals at University, graduate in July and then ... who knows - some day maybe even get married. I am sort of glad that marriage is not the topic of conversation for her right now, but it did give me a few tears when I saw some lovely photos of the wedding. One thing I know for sure, this young lady is a wise one, and when she knows, she will know.


The Girls
Azz and Dan

My girl and her boy - Too Gorgeous


No comments:

Post a Comment