Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clare Skelton has finished her race!

Tonight I received an email from me dear friend Emma with news of her dear sister 'Clare Skelton' who passed away today after a 10 month battle against cancer. I believe with all my heart she has entered Glory. Please continue to pray for Clares family who will dearly miss her and are obviously devastated.

To read more of Clare amazing achievements and her fund raising through the cancer charity Race for Life Click here

Clare and Luke (her son)

Clare, Ben (her husband) and Luke - December 2010

Clare, Emma (her sister) and Luke

2 Timothy chapter 4 verses 7 to 8 (NIV)
“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, my coronation, which the Lord the righteous Judge, will award unto me on that day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment