Monday, April 18, 2011

Joan of Arc - The Messenger Vision - 2003

On Thursday 20th February 2003 my friend came over to pray with me. She brought with her some teaching tapes for me to listen too. She said I must pray with you tonight. She arrived at 10.30pm as she wanted to pray that night but was busy before hand. I could tell she was on a mission; its me who is usually up all hours and this was one of the reasons she came to speak to me 'time to get a grip and get my routine and life back in order etc' as only close friends can tell us determined types! She left at 3am.
We talked for a while and then decided to bring our thoughts to the Lord. As  I opened and asked the Lord to open our ears eyes and heart to what the Holy Spirit was saying...She eventually interjected: since you began to pray Ive been having a vision. I asked her to tell me what she could see..I could see nothing on this night. She talked me through it and was so excited giving as much detail as possible.
We have prayed together for a few years now and she too has been shown much through the story of Cinderella the bride who was raised from rags to a glorious bride. We both feel this story has a parallel to our own life too as well as the true Bride of Christ. So when she got to the darkness in the vision, she would not tell me all she was seeing in fact i could tell by her whole countenance she was disturbed.

She was thinking initially it was more revelation of the fulfillment of the promise God has given me for my personal life because it was on the Cinderella theme again (as she came to pray for me personally) she began to seem disturbed at what the Spirit was showing her. She asked the Lord show me something else: Please Lord, Please Lord. but nothing else came. She didn't want to shut her eyes anymore because all she could see was the same thing 'what she calls darkness'

When she told me she could see a white horse I began to picture a banner we have in our church of a white horse rearing on its back legs faithful and true (Rev 19)..this banner too is just of the horse the rider is not seated on it. I first began to read Revelations 6 first and as I got to the part about the martyrs under the throne I began to weep.

When I had finished reading I said you could see death couldn't you...she said yes but the princess was gone before the death came in. I will write below her own words, there is a part that i will add in brackets because she shared this as she relayed the vision but didn't write this on the note. Click to read vision and interpretation I felt applied in 2003



VISION OF BEAUTY AND DARKNESS

ROYALTY

Vision began with a bowl of apples red ones then I saw lots of other fruit green apples, yellow bananas, oranges and then a big pineapple. Moving off the table with silver goblets down to the floor I saw the decorated carpet etc wine was poured out on the floor. This was royalty, a palace, castle.( she also shared that 'everything is happening so quickly its hard to keep track of it all')
 
We then went into a dark old kitchen all the black utensils, a little white mouse ran along the floor. We then went into the great hall diamond shaped floor. A princess was dressed in a very beautiful pale pink almost white. She then danced moving in and out with her partner.

THE WHITE HORSE

Then a white horse reared up on its back legs it galloped up and down by the princess. Then I saw all the people dancing the horse took off flying up into the sky. ( at this point she also told me she could see a king sitting on his throne with a red crown on and he seemed to be looking on at the scene as though in a theatre).
 
THE BEAUTY ALL CHANGED
 
I saw a large candle, I could then see the monks walking in through the door into the great hall. The last person coming through the door reminded me of darkness, lots of moving on the hall floor in the darkness. I saw black and a green emerald. I tried to see more but nothing nice would come only darkness

END OF VISION


THIS IS THE INTERPRETATION I WROTE IN 2003


'Joan of Arc' the French waited 100 years for the prophecy to be fulfilled so i am told. This year is 100 hundred years since the Welsh Revival broke out in Wales-Evan Roberts. This vision is symbolic of the 'Joan of Arc' anointing that is being released this year in Wales to combat the powers of darkness and the religious establishments. The victory will be won through a death to self and the burning in the purifiers fire ...Welsh Wildfire will be the outcome spreading throughout Wales and to the nations. Joan of Arc literally lost her life as she confronted the religious orders of the day and refused to yield to control and manipulation. She experience great pain in her life as she did this and the religious church were partly responsible for her being set on fire to try and silence her.


Today I was at a Consecration day for Wales where many people came to stand with our nation to pray and share what God is doing.  They showed a wildfire starting and how we will go though death as we go though the fire but this will result in the igniting of the Wildfire. I began to think of Joan of Arc at the stake ..and then they said how once this fire is started it will continue to spread.
Many people will be running all over Wales carrying a Joan of Arc/Wildfire anointing they will burn continuously to their own death as they carry this fire......The religious powers of darkness who try and stop this wildfire will only serve as a catalyst for the fire because the individual will only die to self more and burn more as a result. As the powers who come to attack are dealt with.

NOTE: The English went on to French territory and they were confronted. I am not condoning 'demon hunting' but when the powers of darkness in Wales begin to attack or hinder the work the Lord is establishing, I believe it is now they will be confronted like never before.

I loaned The Messenger DVD CLICK HERE  to my friend who saw the vision. She said, Yes this is it! Definitely! She has now told me that when she saw darkness she saw dead bodies of men and women laying on the floor and body parts chopped off, just like in the scene in the film. It was an horrific scene and now I know why she didn't want to see it any more. She said no-one was left after the battle....These now I  know to be the enemy.....there where also many casualties and fatalities in the French army too. Joan of Arc was triumphant in battle, it was the religious orders that caused her to burn at the stake.
I believe this is the spiritual battle that Wales are about to enter and many will wonder when it will end. It is a take no prisoners battle..no compromise..the battle belongs to the Lord!
The power of darkness will be dealt with (the bloody battles) The Religious and Legalistic establishment will lead the body to the 'purifying fire' ..they will think they are stopping us but in fact like Joan of Arc they are only going to cause us to be more purified........ wait and see
The battle has began in 2003 Wales for Christ...Wildfire Revival Ignite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment