Thursday, March 10, 2011

As Far As the East is From the West..... THATS HOW FAR HE MOVED OUR TRANGRESSIONS FROM US

My 5 year old daughter is so curious about heaven/ Jesus/ End Times/ everything biblical these days

Tonight I prayed with her before she went to sleep, this soon became a very in depth
discussion! Her concept of things is so clear! I do not usually pray these
prayers with her but felt led too tonight. I prayed and asked Jesus to forgive ‘me’
for being anxious sometimes and even causing my children to feel anxious
because of my own anxiety and fears about certain things. I asked Jesus to
please help me to trust him more and not be anxious about things, and my
children too.

She replied, 'MUM WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS, YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAID JESUS TOOK THE SIN OF THE WHOLE WORLD, SO ITS GONE
ALREADY AND THERE IS NO WHERE IN HEAVEN FOR JESUS TO PUT THEM, SO THEY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN THEY ARE GONE…..

In her next breath she said: ‘uMMMMM, MUM WHERE DID HE PUT THEM THEN, IF THEY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN?

WOW!!! THAT WAS SOME DISCUSSION WITH A FIVE YEAR OLD!!!


She is so beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment