Saturday, March 19, 2011

Five Hot Pockets in this Nation! Hollywood, New York, Georgia, Chicago, Upper West Coast by Teresea Phillips

Five Hot Pockets in this Nation! Hollywood, New York, Georgia, Chicago, Upper West Coast by Teresea Phillips
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/9684
Check this word out – The key portion that made my spirit leap is below!!!!!!!!!!!!! For obvious reasons we move continent to come here and looks like more of the mystery is enfolding……………….

‘There's another pocket, pocket five, in the upper west coast. Its face is toward Canada, and its feet are toward America. I am saying to you from this region there will be a great
revival! It'll be birthed from this region! All hail King Jesus! Go west, young man; go west, young woman! I'm telling you, God is raising up a band of people from the northwest area of North America, and there is going to be another pocket of revival where miracles, signs and wonders, miraculous healings and many are raised from the dead!


And the Lord said, "I'm going to teach you how to laugh at the Lord's
enemy when he comes up in your face! You're going to laugh at the Lord's enemy
when he comes in your face, and your laugh will be the flood I will raise
against his house."
Ha! Ha! Ha! I see the flame of Yah. I see this
flame, and it's filled with the color purple and the color blue. I'm about to
release into this assembly a spirit of revelation. There will be a destiny! You
will begin to revelate in your sleep, you will begin to revelate on the TV, you
will revelate on the computer, you will revelate talking. All of a sudden you
will say, "I don't know where that came from," and you will know that
it came from God because it is glory! It is God's Word.’



Now I sleep some..dream some, revelate some, thank you Lord !!!!!!!AWESOME GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment