Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When Will Jesus Return?

I love my children so much! The other day my 5 year old asked me right out of the blue: 'Mum, when will Jesus return?' I said, Well I dont know but the Bible says, noone will know only God the time that is set for Jesus to return. In the next breath she said; " umm do you think the Google may know?"

I laughed so much! However, she was so curious as to why I laughed at her question. You see whenever she asks me a question and I dont know the answer, we usually decide to ask 'the google'. She usually cant wait until I get there, so just gets on the search engine and types in the things she knows and asks me to spell the things she doesnt know, then reads me the answers. Its so logical, so what is so funny.

Maybe we should ask the google anyway see what comes up... she is into eschatology as 5 years!!!

Even children are curious about these answers that we as adults have to acknowledge have been hidden for a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment