Saturday, December 4, 2010

Everybody can be great

Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You dont have to have a college degree to serve. You dont have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve... You only need a heart full of grace. a soul generated by love...........

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR

Just got back from Silverdale Waterfront Park loving the community in action and in truth. The hands and feet of Jesus making the link... When I asked one of the kids if she was enjoying herself as the weather was so good and  the food was fab (chilli and hot dogs, coffee and hot chocolate),  she said; 'Its so good because Jesus gave us the earth and everything in it, so we can give some of what we have back to the people here too".  She is just 6 years old and this was not a pat answer from a well churched kid as some may think; I had a strong witness in my spirit: this was right from her heart! All I could say is 'You are just so beautiful!' I gave a large swallow as my eyes began to water...... Compassion for others is an amazing thing, but from a 6 year old it is so precious... Out of the mouths of babes...  Hallelujah x

No comments:

Post a Comment