Saturday, December 25, 2010

We Love Christmas..................YAY!!!!

We had such fun today celebrating Christmas and sharing gifts..... What a special time it is for children and childlike adults too :) . Here are some fun snaps from our first family Christmas in the USA.



Christmas Eve at Chucke Cheese - I'm getting brave mum!


'Just checking Bob doesn't need a tissue'




Yes I'm wearing my sister's PINK dressing gown... Mum we need a talk!


Carly we decided to use your room to open the presents ... we missed you today :(


Got car's, will travel


Yes, mum is all for physical fitness-tennis racket,hola hoop,skipping rope.... looks like I am now too!


Lesson number one - take a sharp turn on new scooter - stay on board..awwch!



I love my princess sleeping bag.... it's been along day!
 

'Sleeping Beauty.... Goodnight God Bless you all'


We hope your day was as special as ours
I guess it is what we make it, and we make it what it is.
Happy Birthday Jesus
THE BEST GIFT


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you all had a fab first christmas in the USA! Wishing you all peace and love for a wonderful 2011 - big hugs xa and family in Cymru

    ReplyDelete