Monday, December 6, 2010

Pray For My Mummy 'Clare'


URGENT PRAYER

Hi there; You dont me so I will put you in the picutre. Below is a cute photo of my Auntie Emma giving me a cuddle when I was born in June 2009. I have just turned 1 years old and have a request to all you praying people out there. My mummy, 'Clare' is very ill in hospital and needs a miracle of healing. She was taken sick in August 2010 and after surgery in September 2010 has recently began urgent chemotherapy in November 2010 and is having a hard time. Please pray for Jesus to heal her and make her better. I love and need my mummy sooo much, and so does my Auntie Emma. Thank you all for your continued faithful prayer.

Emma (my work collegue and friend in UK) holding her nephew. Please pray for them all x

No comments:

Post a Comment